Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Personal Opinion on Tommy Sotomayor

Tommy Sotomayor is truly a counterrevolutioanry, reactionary Uncle Tom. He refuses to talk about revolutionary solutions or even discuss about pan-Africanism (which is a great concept to adhere to). He doesn't expose how race and class oppression contribute to the damage done in the black community. He ignores how many black women have been at the vanguard of the black liberation struggle from Ella Baker to Gloria Richardson. Misogynistic rhetoric against the Sisters is treason. Even today, many Brothers and many Sisters are fighting hard for justice. I prefer reading literature, working, helping my family, and building in my community than listen to the rants from that Tom Sotomayor. I will always embrace revolutionary ideals in my life.

-By Timothy (Me)

1 comment:

Andrea Muhrrteyn said...

I've never heard of this person (like I've never heard of many of the people you write about); so I shall have to do a search; to see why he has upset you! ;-)

Good to hear your personal opinion!