Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JESUIT'S LONDON H.Q. IN MOUNT STREET, MAYFAIR

Anti-Jesuit/Vatican watchers may be interested to know that I when I was up the West End of London I decided to check out 114 Mount Street, the Jesuit's UK HQ. A very subdued affair externally when compared to Mason's Hall near Holborn, but typical of how the Jesuits don'tdraw attention to themselves. Impressive from the outside nevertheless. I then walked toward their "church" with the Jesuit's IHS logo outside it. As I was looking at this about to go in the gardens caretaker said that they were closing up. Turning round I then noticed myself being filmed with a mobile phone video camera. The would-be film-maker then pretended to be filming the door of the "church" after I walked toward him & slowly right behind him & the seat that he was filming from, saying nothing - to let him know that I knew & freak him out a bit - LOL!! If anyone looks like they're with MI5 then this guy was. 40's, grey suit, Barbour jacket, side-part Jermyn Street-barber haircut. Almost so conservative that he both blended in & stood out at the same time. Well I hope that he gets his brownie points for the film back at Vauxhall or wherever. No doubt the Military Intelligence have their agents stationed at Mount Street & directly under Jesuit oversight.

Most interestingly: The U.S. Embassy in Grosvenor Square is only a block or two to the north of the Jesuit's London HQ. I hadn't realized this was so close. An obelisk with a diagonally sliced-off peak, ostensibly a war memorial (but quite a modern-looking one) is in the middle of Grosvenor Square. I saw two Muslims in a van pulled over by armed UK Police, looking to setup some unfortunates no doubt!

As you all probably know, Jesuit-serving Masonic U.S. President "Barackenaton" Obama is arriving in London Town around now for the G20 meeting in the Illuminati Architecture pyramid with missing capstone entranced Excel Centre in Docklands, East London.

I had a hard time finding the Scottish Rite Supreme Council of the 33rd-degree for England & Wales, which I believe I've read is in Duke Street at number 10. Duke Street is off the north-east corner of Grosvenor Square (i.e. a stone's throw from the U.S. Embassy). The low numbers, both odd & even of Duke Street are to the north of Oxford Street, at the far end of Duke Street, just up from Selfridges department store. One to sort out for another time I guess.

- TS

http://troyspace2.wordpress.com

No comments: