Monday, June 26, 2006

About Psalm 9416

From http://www.psalm9416.com/aboutpsalm9416.htm



It all started when I came across an interesting website named www.jesus-is-savior.com At first I liked some of the things I was reading until I came across an article about the war on terrorism and how the whole thing is a scam. I also had a hard time reading the things about Emperor Bush and 9-11. I even contacted them to let them know I was mad. What I didn't realize was that my head was in the sand and everything I read was the truth. Not only was it true but it came out to be far worse than I ever could imagine. So after waking up due to this site and eventually others. I was moved to start my own website to help proclaim the truth of the Gospels and to motivate Americans to get off their rear ends and help take this country back. Take the time to read the information and check it out for your self. It has been more than a year now and I have read many articles, books, and watched documentary films, and listened to many speeches. I don't even have a fraction of the knowledge that is out there. This site is just a tool to point you in the right direction and if you want tons more of information go to the link above because I guarantee you will find what you are looking for.

On this site you will see many things that are controversial but true. Over time as the site grows you will see more and more information being added. So check back often to see updates. If we are wrong on something then please e-mail us so we can work it out. I had to dig in my gut and pull out some integrity and admit that I was living in denial. You know something is wrong with this country and the world. If you don't want a Nazi style takeover you better start to get angry at things like Emperor Bush's spying games and other garbage they are all involved in. Some criticize me for standing up to this stuff because "its going to happen anyways". Regardless I will stand for freedom and fight the New World Order. Do you realize how hard it will be to win souls in a Police State? Think about that.

HOME

No comments: