Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pamela Schuffert

From http://www.americanholocaust.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26

YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS NEEDED NOW - I remain on the road presently in Minnesota, and am in great need of financial support at this time to continue in this ministry. You can send me support via MAIL or WESTERN UNION. Postal Money orders are preferred if mail is used. (I have no bank.) WHY IS YOUR SUPPORT NEEDED??? Because is COSTS to remain on the road in ministry and research...food and gas are critically needed ALWAYS! Especially with the HIGH COST of GAS now IF GOD LAYS IT ON YOUR HEART, PLEASE HELP! I estimate that LESS THAN 2 PERCENT OF ALL MY READERS who have enjoyed my reports throughout the years (10 now) have ever given me support...YET what cost me my life savings to give them FREE OF CHARGE throughout the years on the internet and radio, they have received FREELY NOW for these past ten years. PLEASE DON'T ASSUME SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO DO THIS! I often have gone for weeks at a time with NO support and NO finances. God bless YOU!

Pamela Schuffert-MyTWaryor4JC@hotmail.com

Present MAILING ADDRESS:

3400 75th Ave North, Brookly Park, MN
55443 WESTERN UNION
Minneapolis, MN

No comments: