Friday, May 26, 2006

2tuff answering Cade Foster

From http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=10069


QUOTE
More proof 2tuff is working with the mossad
More proof 2tuff is a
temperal conjuidtor

You don't even know the meaning of the words Temporal Coadjutor otherwise you wouldn't call me this. A Jesuit shill does not expose the Order and infact does everything in their power to hide the Order.

QUOTE
he pulls a ADL move on me and trys to silence me after I question Eric
Phelps credibility.


Do you even know what the ADL stands for? Do you realise who directly runs the ADL and is actually part of the Order of Illuminati? I guess not!

QUOTE
I guess the freedom of speach does not apply to his forum


Idiotic, childish, useless and non worth messages are not accepted on this forum and never will be. My contributors upon this site are of worth and this is why my forum has some good messages from members who are truely interested in the subject matter and have done real research. I will delete any pathetic, troublemaking & nonsense messages. When a member keeps crossing the line or acting childish then their gone, plain and simple. I will say I've only now had to delete 5 members all the time I've had The Unhived Mind forum and that includes all my past web addresses.

QUOTE
Could the unhived mind be a Mossad/CIA operation to try to de-bunk the
conspiracy community?


The Unhived Mind is a forum created by me a white anglo-saxon gentile from England. I have no affiliation with any organisation whatsoever. I certainly wouldn't want to be affiliated with lackies and pawns such as the CIA and MOSSAD who bow to my country's British Military Intelligence 6 who ultimately bows to `The City' and of course their masters in Rome. Debunk the conspiracy world? This arena unfortunately has been debunking itself for such a long time thanks to CIA, FBI Division 5 and many other establishment outfits and shills. My information goes totally against the normal disinformation out there. Now do people still honestly believe that what their told by the majority of the internet is real? People are more indoctrinated than I originally thought. In China you're simply suppressed 100%, in the West you are diverted, twisted and lied to all the time. Theres only handful of sites of worth now and many of the truthsayers have either been killed (William Cooper, Phil Schneider, Gary Webb, Brian Downing Quig, Joe Vialls etc) or died of old age (Skolnick etc). Truthsayers are disappearing too fast and unfortunately too many of you are all getting suckered back into the prison you once thought you were released from. This time its worst because you've entrapped yourselves deeper because you believe your mind is a lot more free than previously. Also if my forum was of Jesuit or Black Nobility power then why is it on a free system and not one of these expensive high budget/bandwidth systems/sites such as all this disinformation spreading so-called alternative news which incidently censor many of the truthsayers.

QUOTE
Could 2tuff really be a Jesuit trying to fool us?


So I'm a Jesuit now? Make your mind up, one minute its a Zionist and MOSSAD then its a Jesuit what next? Without me you probably wouldn't have even heard of a Jesuit, Society of Jesus, Company of Sion and so forth. Next you'll be saying I'm a 4th Vow Jesuit which by the way would be impossible because this would mean I joined the Jesuit Order at the age of 3 because it takes 30 years before you can apply for 4th Vow and I'm almost 33.

QUOTE
Could he even be Petar Hans Kolvanbach himself?


Give me a break, do you honestly think this shows you have intelligence? Does anyone with a brain cell believe this? Peter Hans Kolvenbach is of the greatest level of power. People would laugh if you said that about Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield/Frist/Rice etc let alone their master in Rome. I'm quite sure the Black Pope wouldn't be helping to expose his own order which they try very hard to shield/veil and smokescreen out the public domain and do quite well in most cases. I can't believe this dribble.

QUOTE
Could he be working for the SMOM


Did you ever hear of the SMOM until I helped expose them? No I am not subordinate to the Pope and the SMOM Prince, Cardinal Andrew Willoughby Ninian Bertie. By the way this Guelph towers over any of the Zionist Talmudic court jews.

QUOTE
Or could he be working with Mossad or some black project/masonic
Israeli intelligence group that no one knows about.


Black project? Next you'll be saying I'm Blackstone group, Blackwater group, Olive group or Permindex because I'm ENGLISH (not a covenant man known as British). I dislike the Black Pope's Masonic Talmudic jews and many people are fully aware of this. I do not have any problems though with Torah following orthodox dark skinned non-zionist jews.

QUOTE
I question why bushs cabinet is full of jews many of whom have Israeli
citizenship how could these be jesuits when they clearly look zionist talk
zionist act zionist. wolfwatiz chertoff boxor fienstien and the 100's of other
zionist jews they cant no way be "jesuits"


Again another childish point which I addressed upon my site. There is no one who called Paul Wolfowitz and company a Jesuit. No one denies hes part of the White House right now. We must remember on that whoever people want to believe rule other than the disinformation jews, the Bush cabinet and White House are not the power of the United States. The United States was always run by Britain until the Jesuits got a grip via their Counter-Reformation. Britain still plays its role in the rule and organisation of the United States under the order and watchful eyes of its Jesuit and SMOM masters in Rome and Stonyhurst. The United States never was free and the British control just when covert from overt. From the America's side the powerhouse's are GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, Fordham University, Archbishop of New York/St Patricks Cathedral, Archbishop of Chicago. People like Paul Wolfowitz are nothing in the high ranks of this conspiracy, they are mere puppets just like Bush. Remember on that Zionists, Intelligence agencies and so forth are all one working together to bring about The Jesuits `New Holy Roman Empire' which to many is known as either New World Order or New Atlantis. This is why theres far too much intermingling of religions etc. If we look hard enough we eventually see that Roman Catholics is the one true powerful religion over all. We eventually see the Sovereign Military of Malta being only second to the Jesuit Order in power. We see who rules over organisations such as CFR and Bilderberg from their founders etc.

We see that 50%+ of SMOM are made up of the all powerful Black Nobility families. We find that just under the power of the Church of Rome are the almighty powerful Black Nobility families of Italy/Venice who tower over all other Black Nobility families spread throughout Europe. Just take a look into the Giustiniani & Oltramaire Families etc. So instead of following the all ever popular disinformation websites promoting lower down in power jews and satanic bloodlines such as Rothschild etc, take a look at the real powerful families only second to the Church of Rome in wealth and power. So whilst you all cream yourselves at the wealth of Rothschild and are misguided to believing they are the most wealthy may I remember you all to check out the true wealth of another shill Rockefella and see who really has more wealth in this not-so-high level of the conspiracy pyramid. May I also point you in the direction again of the Italian Black Nobility families whos wealth far exceeds anyone out there apart from the Vatican.

So Cade I guess you've learn't something new yet again from just above. Why haven't you come across the things I say before? Because of all the nonsense spread by real agents, temporal coadjutors, ignorant and sheep. THATS WHY! Who are these powerful people then?

No comments: