Friday, April 28, 2006

What a Day




http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2006/280406scanner4.jpg

I will always use my discernment. In these times, deception is rampant and we must use our own heads to figure out the truth. Well, I hope Cutting Edge and Retaking America plus Watch Unto Prayer can work things out. I will say that Barbara Aho is telling the truth that King James rejected Francis Bacon, but Aho denies that the 10 tribes existed in Israel during the Roman empire. The NT Bible mention many of the 10 tribes in the vicinity of Israel during the Roman empire. I've emailed a lot of people today. It's a day that's fast, yet powerful. Russia is commenting on the Iraq situation. Mos News from April 27, 2006 talked about how Russian politician Vladimir Zhirinovsky said that war with Iran will start this year. Time will tell if war in Iran occurs in 2006. What we do know is that American and European companies many years ago gave Iran nuclear technology and arms. Also, the CIA in the 1950's allowed a coup against an elected leader. Anger is still arising over the oil issue. Since Exxon is still recieving billions of dollars, boycotts against Exxon are going on. This has nothing to do with a free market or capitalism.



http://www.retakingamerica.com/images_any_type/S2_Illustrationlg.jpg



Why? The reason is that select corporation control the supply and demand. Plus, there is little competition by independent companies. Therefore, it's crony or cartel capitalism not real free market capitalism. The book called "None Dare Call it a Conspiracy" by Gary Allen talked about this issue. Daryl Bradford Smith still is showing cheapshots. I don't show cheapshots. I call people names out. Daryl, don't be mad that me, 2tuff, and others refuted you badly. I've email Daryl real links refuting his "only expose Zionism" boring mantra. For the record, I expose evil Zionists plenty of times. I exposed the Talmud, some (not all) Askhenazi presecuting Sephradic Jewish people, and the evils that the Mossad have done. What these people hate about me is that I also expose Muslim radical persecution in Nigeria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and other places. I also expose the Muslim/Nazi connection and many evil Muslim leaders in the world. Me and other Patriots expose the Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and Knight of Columbus. People like Daryl hate that, but that's tough. These occult orders originated from the Gentile Ancient Mystery Schools of Babylon and Egypt. It has nothing to do with all Jews. It has to do with evil people wanting globalization and wanting a new world order.





http://www.retakingamerica.com/files/earth_5.gif

So, I'm not a hypocrite neither do I cover up information. Unlike some in the alternative media, I will respond to criticism. I will refute. I will defend my honor from attacks. I will call names of people out in the open. Like I said, if wants to bring it, I will refute him again and again.
Now, more censorship threats are happening. EFF on April 28, 2006 talked about how the PERFORM Act not only restricting recording airwaves shows, but banning MP3. It's supported by gun grabber and pro-Patriot Act woman Diane Feinstein. It's also sent up by Graham of South Carolina, who is for Bush's amnnesty and a pro-Bush guy. Graham doesn't care that Bush wants unborn babies to die in rape, incest, and to save the life or mother or that Bush is in at least 2 occult groups of Skulls and Bones plus the Bohemian Grove. URI DOWBENKO wrote that Richard Armitage, Deputy Secretary of State under Colin Powell (2001 – 2005), was made a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Michael and St. George (KCMG). Now, Constitution experts know that this is illegal under U.S. law. The reason is that Article I, Section 9 forbids any title of Nobility to any American citizen.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)







No comments: