Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Answering a critique again.

Guest: I think what you mean is, Jonathan Phillips is an excellent historian. "Eric Jon Phelps" or whatever sounds like a half-illiterate hack. I think perhaps the only thing he is really "exposing" are his poorly written and researched analysis of the Church and illogical half-baked conspiracy theories. Moral Relativism? More like Moral Stupidism. Truthseeker, at least now we know the source of some of your ignorant deluded fantasies.

Response: Once again, you've shown nothing more than ad-hominem attacks with little rational thought. This is funny and silly by you. I don't know Jonathan Phillips, so I don't know if he is an excellent historian or not. Eric is wrong on some issues, but he's correct on the Jesuits and his books does cites hundreds of sources to back up his conclusion. Obviousy he is literate. You lie again by saying that I don't have more than one source. The fact is that I look at Dr. Cathy Burns, Dr. Stan Monolieth, researchers, theologians, historians, scientists, and other people to make up my mind on issues. You hate the truth that Founding Fathers accepted gun rights. You hate the truth that many mainstream scientists have called life as beginning in conception. You hate the truth that Mormonism began by Joseph Smith, a Mason, believed in doctrines that contradict orthodox CHristianity, and who believed in fantasies like Jesus coming into Ancient America, etc. Also, Catholicism calling a man Holy Father and other things are facts not fiction. I don't have fantasies, you have them. You have a right to believe in what you want, just I have a right to criticize it. I'm not ignorant since I look at both sides and make up my own conclusions.

By TruthSeeker24 (Timothy)

No comments: